Orbana is a small start-up company that manufactures and distributes Orbana Healthy Energy – a new energy drink targeted at consumers with an active lifestyle. We operate in both the UK and USA and through 3rd party resellers we distribute to over 40 countries around the world. Based in South Kensington (London), Orbana is driven by a small team, passionate about the exciting opportunity that they are a part of.
If you’re interested in joining the Orbana team we would love to hear from you. In addition to the role listed below, we are always interested to hear from candidates who think they might be able to add some value to the team.
If you feel this could be you, then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sports Partnership Manager (USA)
Having successfully launched last year in the USA we now seek to employ a Sports Partnership Manager to drive our business throughout the USA
Full-time Compensation + performance bonus (subject to applicant’s experience)
- Develop and implement a partnership programme to introduce Orbana Healthy Energy to decision makers who buy sports nutrition products for their athletes
- Recruit and manage a network of Coaches, Trainers, Strength & Conditioning Coaches and Nutritionists within a number of endurance sports across the USA
- Liaise and manage relationships with professional, elite, amateur elite and collegiate athletes
- Based in San Francisco – Travel initially throughout the West Coast
- Act as the liaison for the company and their client network
- Develop and maintain all forecasts including finished goods
- Identify and participate in national sporting and nutritional trade shows
Applicants should have a strong sales background with specific experience and contacts in developing Coach and Trainer Networks across the US. In addition to a strong contact base of Strength & Conditioning Coaches and Nutritionists (sports medicine) within the following endurance sports:
- Football Soccer Triathlon Swimming
- Athletics Tennis Cycling Basketball
- Motor Racing Baseball Lacrosse Ultra Running
You should “live the life and the brand” have a can do attitude, be a self starter, fearless, active and enthusiastic and keen to make a difference by making thing happen. Coupled with a specific interest in working in a small business environment and passion about Orbana.
Required Experience / Skills
- Degree educated or equivalent
- 5+ years (sales experience)
- Good presentation, literacy and communication skills
- Personal organisation
- Computer literate with specific proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Interested applicants should send their resume in the first instance to email@example.com